Inserting Math Formulas
Prepare Index Card
- Create a new index card and display it in edit mode or
- Show existing card file
- Activate HTML editing mode
Create and Insert Formula(s)
- Show formula editor with card file - equation editor
- Create formula in latex mode, control is done in the equation editor.
- Copy the latex code with copy / paste into the answer window, here
- Insert inline by enclosing the content in \( and \).
- Insert as an extra formula line, enclosing the content in \[ and \].
- Exit HTML editing mode with Okay